Visitors and Community
We welcome any enquiries and interest from visitors and people in the community
We are located at 67 Creyke Road, Christchurch, New Zealand. The Civil and Natural Resources Engineering Department houses academic staff on Level 4 of the Civil/Mechanical building. Support and technical staff can be found in laboratories and offices from Level 1 to Level 4 and postgraduate students have office space and a tea room on Level 3.
Postal address, phone, fax and email contact details.
Our visitors are from around the globe and have a wide
range of specialties. Often, visiting academic staff offer a
graduate course in their special field of interest. Visiting
Erskine Fellows are noted
with an asterisk *. A list of past
visitors available - some keep coming back.
- Dr Alex Copping*, University of Bath, UK, February-May 2013, Room E403, (email)
- Associate Professor Russell Green*, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA, June-August 2012, Room E403, (email)
- Professor Jonathan Fannin*, University of British Columbia, Canadia, July-August 2012, Room E403 (email)
- Professor Jonathan Bray*, University of California, Berkeley, Sept-November 2012, Room E403 (email) or at Berkeley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Mark Loewen*, University of Alberta, Canada, July-Sept 2012, Room E403, (email)
- Professor Bryan Karney*, University of Toronto, Canada, Feb-June 2012, Room E403, (web) : (email)
- Professor Sue McNeil*, University of Delaware, USA, March-May 2012, Room E403, (email)
- Dr Massimo Fragiacomo, University of Sassari, Italy, June-Sept 2012, Room E401, (email)
- Professor Ian Buckle*, University of Nevada, Reno, May-June 2012, Room E403, (email) or at Reno (email)
- Thian Yew Gan*, University of Alberta, Canada, July-September 2011, Room E403 (email) or at Canada (email)
- Prof Say Kee Ong*, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA, February-May 2011, Room E403 (email)
- Professor David Scott, Curtin University, Perth, March-April 2011, (Curtin (email)
- Roberto Leon, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, February-May 2011, Room E403 (email)