Facilities - Environmental Engineering
Our well-equipped modern laboratory occupies a floor area of 235 m2 and contains all the basic environmental chemistry analytical facilities, plus two temperature controlled rooms, and a number of laboratory-scale wastewater treatment reactors.
Major equipment items include:
- Total organic carbon analyser, with autosampler
- Ion analyser, with heater block and autosampler
- Gas chromatograph, with autosampler
- Respirometric BOD apparatus
- COD reactor (semi-micro)
- Dissolved Oxygen meters
- Jar test apparatus
- Stainless steel reactor vessels (7; capacity 30 l each)
Pilot-scale space is available within the fluids laboratory.